EPBA, in cooperation with leading Polish legal office, provides you with specialist knowledge, expertise and advice from setting-up the business to expanding your entrepreneurship and solving court disputes with your Polish partners.
We assist in following requires:
- Legal international services
- Residence advisory
- Legal business services
- Legal property services
Our members are granted 10% discount for all the legal services at:
Drzewiecki, Tomaszek i Wsp lnicy
Belwederska Street 23
(entrance from Spacerowa Street)
tel.(+48 22) 840 95 00
fax (+48 22) 840 95 10
EPBA provides an access to regular and sworn translation of all kinds of official and non-official documents in Arabic-Polish- English.
EPBA in cooperation with the Consular Section of the Polish Embassy in Cairo is offering a support aimed at facilitating the process of obtaining business visas for EPBA-member companies.
The support program includes:
- verification of visa application and supporting documents;
- recommendation letters for EPBA members to be enclosed with the required documents;
- individual advise on current visa regulations;
Are you looking for a business partner in Polish market? Would you to like to expand your business by finding new buyers or suppliers? A list of local companies tailored to your needs can be the first step on your road to success in Poland.
Working together with Polish Chamber Of Commerce and Trade Department of Polish Ministry of Economy and Polish Embassy in Cairo we are able to facilitate your search for most adequate business partners. Whether you need to identify end users, importers, agent/distributors or other potential partners, we can provide you with a list of screened companies that you can then contact directly.
We will use a variety of resources, including in-country databases and our own local expertise and contacts, to prepare a list of Polish companies in the sector or for the product/service of your choice.
Our matchmaking process includes:
- market research and overview of existing opportunities;
- selection of the market segment and target companies;
- verification and screening of potential partners and their creditability;
- delivering the detailed list of pre-screened companies with complete contact information;
- developing and maintaining channels of communication between British and Egyptian businesses;
- pre-arranged face to face meetings tailored to current business needs;
- following the matchmaking process by constant assistance to both sides;
We provide our members an assistance of private driver during whole stay, both in Poland and Egypt.
Our members enjoy special corporate rates at:
|All Pyramisa hotels in Egypt|